Marriage is for a lifetime. It is a vow of two individuals to stay “together” for the rest of their lives. People marry because they’re in love or just want security. There are also those who marry as a result of traditional arrangements.
A perfect marriage does not exist. Problems and challenges are bound to happen. Everything seems perfect in the beginning, but later on, it gets tough. It’s having the right attitude and making the right decisions that will make the marriage work.
Understanding the root of the problem will make it easier to find the solution. In a marriage, there are a lot of difficulties couples are faced with. The following are some common marital conflicts and ways on how to overcome them.
• Sexual Betrayal—Infidelity is hard to overcome. Time, they say, heals. But healing requires commitment of both parties to move on and forget in order to restore the relationship. Forgiveness is the key to moving forward and staying in a marriage. This isn’t as easy as it sounds, but the willingness of the couple to stay married, especially when there are children to consider, will make a difference. Counselling will also help the marriage during difficult times.
• Money Crisis—One of the most common problems married couples face involves money. Financial woes have the potential to wreck homes and marriages. Money problems should not tear a couple apart but bring them closer together. Both should be working hand in hand to find solutions, not blaming each other.
• Death of a Family Member—A loss of a loved one has the capacity to destroy a marriage because the bereaved person has the tendency to retreat and shut out the world, including his or her spouse, to grieve alone. Instead of feeling rejected, the partner should have more patience and just be there as a listener. His or her presence reminds the affected spouse that he or she hasn’t lost everything and everyone. For serious problems involving grief, it is best to consult a professional.
• Not Enough Time—Time is important in every relationship. Spending enough with a person makes him or her realise that he or she is valued. Couples tend to drift apart when they don’t spend quality time together. This is common among working couples. Because each has his or her own agenda everyday, the other is neglected or not prioritized. If this happens all the time, communication is sacrificed. And good communication is a vital part of the lifeblood of a marriage. If this is cut off, a couple will stop understanding or connecting with each other which leads to arguments, detachment, and the silent marriage killer, boredom.
To have a successful marriage, a couple should have the capacity to forgive mistakes and have good communication and enough time together. It may not be a perfect union, but it will be a stable and happy one.
How To Stop Divorce and save Your Marriage?
How to stop divorce is a question that will be relevant both during normal times and during the time when your marriage is in trouble. If you understand the institution of marriage and follow the rules of a sound marriage, the prospect of divorce will never arise. But sometimes, you find that certain developments have taken place which appear to be leading towards a marriage break up, with divorce appearing inevitable. In such a situation, you are naturally concerned with the question how to stop divorce. First thing you should remember is that however grave the situation may appear to be, you can still do a few things to save your marriage. But convince yourself that you don’t want the divorce however bitter things might have developed between you and your spouse.
Here are a few suggestions to stop Divorce
1) Make yourself a more agreeable person: I am not suggesting for a moment that that you have not been conducting yourself in an agreeable way. You may have been conducting yourself in an exemplary way. But a little self examination is not going to hurt. On the other hand, it may do you a lot of good. Your thought process should run like this: ‘There are certain things about me which my spouse doesn’t seem to like. (Otherwise, why should the question of divorce arise at all?) Can I think of the things which he doesn’t like about me and do something about them?’ When you adopt this approach, you will find to your surprise that you are able to zero in on a couple of things about you that you can change for the better. And once you do this, you will find a dramatic improvement in your spouse’s attitude towards you. Please note that I am not asking you to give up your individuality and surrender to the whims of your spouse. All that is required are a few changes which you will not mind implementing. The chances are you will like the changes yourself!
2) Don’t react sharply to your spouse’s proposal for divorce: You can’t stop divorce by angrily dismissing the idea. Your spouse may be expecting you to react violently to the idea so that it will lead to an altercation and culminate in a situation warranting divorce. React cautiously. Say you will think about it. Once you are able to prevent an immediate flare up, you can eventually drop hints that you can still make up, stop divorce and save your marriage.
3) Do not make the mistake of taking your partner for granted: One thing that is universally disliked is being taken for granted. If you are concerned with how to stop divorce, then you should be careful in dealing with your spouse. Don’t dismiss their views or suggestions lightly. If you disagree with your spouse, do it agreeably. Acknowledge the merit of their views and then say that you have a different view. If you want to bring your spouse around to accepting your stand, do it gently. If there is resistance, leave it for the moment. A calm and judicious handling of the differences will ensure that you both will learn to respect each other’s views.
How to stop divorce will no longer be a haunting question.
Helpful tips for someone wondering “can my marriage be saved?”
Today more than any other time in the history of marriage, the rate of divorce has multiplied to some unbelievable levels. There is an increased concern from all quarters as people ask the question “can my marriage be saved?” almost every day. The institution of marriage seems to be in trouble today more than any other time in history. It is important to understand that any marriage can be saved if only the two people involved are willing to have it healed.
Have you been asking how “can my marriage be saved?” Well, there are numerous things that you should understand if this is the situation you are in. Below are some of the things that you should consider:
Can my marriage be saved by admitting that I need help?
To begin with, you must never shy away from admitting that your marriage is in deep trouble and that you need help. A spouse who has this question in their mind would want things to appear normal from outside but the truth of the matter is that this does not help in any way. The first step towards the healing of your marriage does not lie in just wondering “can my marriage be saved?” but in what you do after this question has risen in your mind.
Your marriage can be saved by working together with your spouse.
Never assume that things will work themselves out miraculously. Many people normally bury their heads in the sand ignoring or totally pretending that the problem will disappear on its own. You must come up with a plan that includes identifying the problem and how to go about it. It must be noted, however, that this is not an easy thing to do. It is, however, also worth noting that divorce is not the easiest thing to do. If you can’t solve the issue on your own, then discuss seeking a counsellor’s help in order to save you marriage.
Marriage can be saved by understanding that your marriage is heading towards divorce
Those asking “can my marriage be saved” normally do so after having suffered for too long and are almost on the brink of divorce. It is important to agree that the problem is not one-sided; it involves the two people in the marriage and therefore, the solution can only come from the two. Pointing fingers and the blame game is not the way to go and each spouse should look deep within themselves to see their contribution to the problem. Be flexible and seek to make things better by compromising during the solution seeking moments.
Many who have been wondering how “can my marriage be saved?” normally lack the patience to deal with issues amicably. Many normally see divorce as the better way, but the truth of the matter is that this is more painful than humbling through the process of healing. Repairing a marriage in trouble takes more than a few hours and patience is of great importance. You must give full attention to the process.
Can my marriage be saved by asking for professional help?
Professional help from a pastor or counsellor is also important if you are wondering “how can my marriage be saved?” and especially if the problems are more than you can handle between the both of you. The involvement of a third party should come as one of the last things you do.
It is important to note that every marital problem can be solved instead of ending in divorce. There is never a perfect spouse and leaving your spouse for another person will only be like jumping from a pan into a flame of fire. With patience, you will find that the power to answer the question on “how can my marriage be saved” lies within you and your spouse.
Categories: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Causes Of Divorce, Causes Of Marital Failure, Commitment, Common Marital Problems, Developing Healthy Relationships, Healthy Marriage Tips, Let's Go Together, Loving Your Marriage, Making Marriage Work, Resolving Conflicts In A Marriage, Restoring Trust In A Marriage, Save My Marriage Tips Tags: Healing a Broken Marriage, helpful tips, how to stop your divorce and save your marriage, Keeping Your Marriage, Marriage, Marriage Tips For Newlyweds, Ways to Better Your Marriage
Healing A Broken Marriage
Marriage is a lifetime commitment. It is the union of two individuals bound by love. Everything may seem perfect at the start, but oftentimes, changes happen inevitably. Smiles and laughter give way to tears, sadness, and disappointment. There are times when a spouse feels unloved and taken for granted. Discord. Unfaithfulness. Boredom. These are only a few of the things that can plague a marriage. Most of problematic marriages aren’t beyond repair. Couples either just give up easily or fail to arrive at the right solutions. Here are some tips on how to approach marital problems:
Are you ready to Heal your Broken Marriage ?
Willingness is one key to heal a broken marriage. The interest to make things work out plays a great role in reconciliation. Both parties need to be determined to resolve their issues. Another thing that will help couples get through a rough road is love. Love is a decision, not a feeling. If the spouses placed importance on their wedding vows and the reasons that brought them together in the first place, solutions wouldn’t be a big impossibility. When a couple is bound by love , they’ll do everything to stay together.
According to Dr. John Stoll, living with the four Cs will help a marriage through the healing process.
The first one is commitment. Couples who are committed will always find ways to fix their issues. Problems might shake them, but they won’t crumble. To ensure that they’ll survive the challenges ahead, couples should make commitment one of the foundations of their marriage.
Second is communication. It’s important for the husband and wife in crisis to talk. If they don’t, how will both know what the other is thinking and feeling? Couples who come to the table and talk have taken the first step towards solving their problems.
The third C is confrontation. By this, we mean making things clear with your spouse peacefully. Anger is oftentimes unavoidable especially when too much pain is involved. But a hot-tempered approach in dealing with marital issues never works.
Last is compromise. Adjustment is part of life. As long as it’s not unlawful, immoral, or life-threatening, making compromises is crucial to achieving balance in a marriage. Couples should establish a middle ground in their relationship, a halfway point where they could meet. For example, the wife wants to watch a cooking show, but the husband is glued to a gardening show. The best option would be to find something both could watch.
To end, there’s nothing like forgiveness in Healing A Broken Marriage. It doesn’t mean forgetting the fault or the problem; it’s about one’s willingness “to give up all claim on account of an offense or debt.” It lessens the pain and brings peace.
What are you waiting for ?? Heal your Broken Marriage.
Three strong and tested save marriage tips
Wherever you turn today, love is the strongest bond that keeps the world together. It is therefore not surprising to note that the marriage is one of the most important things in society today. With this having been said, one should note that this institution is under great attack and marriages are falling apart at a very high rate. There are numerous save marriage tips which one will find helpful and useful no matter which side of the world they live in. it is disheartening to see marriages that have lasted for more than 30 years coming to an end today even after the couple have invested so much in each other and together. The question is, “what are the most workable save marriage tips that will help avoid the divorce route and give you a strong and enjoyable relationship again?”
Before a relationship or a marriage can come to a point of breaking up, the fact of the matter is that there are sufficient warning signs that help in knowing where you are headed. The problem is, however, that many tend to ignore these signs at their own peril. A marriage can be saved easily by making sure that some save marriage tips are implemented; helping to avoid some of the problems from the beginning.
Save your marriage tips to restore your relationship
To begin with, communication is one of the most powerful save marriage tips that many people tend to ignore. Many couples talk at each other instead of talking to each other every time there is a need to look for a solution for their troubles. Couples should see to it that their communication skills are well-oiled and that they are able to listen to one another in order to find a middle ground. A relationship where the two can talk freely to each other about negative things without resulting in accusations and counter-accusations will definitely be healthy.
Recognise that your relationship having a challenge this major save marriage tip for you
Don’t pretend that everything is alright while there are things buried under the carpet. One of the other most effective save marriage tips is confronting what needs to be confronted when it needs to be confronted. Sometimes this will be painful, but the truth of the matter is that this is what you need to maintain a healthy relationship. Many spouses do not like confrontation because they think there shouldn’t be any in a marriage but the truth of the matter is that a relationship is healthy if you can handle emotive issues maturely. Never sleep on an issue that you know is affecting your marriage. Confront issues that need confronting, for this is the only way to deal with them. You should avoid accusations and negativity as you seek to implement these save marriage tips.
Be open and to our marriage tips as they recur your marriage and help your relationship
If you are looking for genuinely working save marriage tips, you must be willing to do all that needs to be done. This will be determined by the value you place upon the marriage. It will be important to break away from the normal now and then; to take a cup of tea or a meal outside the home setting as a way of spicing up your marriage relationship.
There are many small ways that could work very well as save marriage tips for you and your spouse, but the truth of the matter is that every marriage is different from each other. Seek to know what works well with your relationship and your spouse as well.
Categories: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Developing Healthy Relationships, Effects Of A Happy Relationship, Getting Married, Keeping Your Marriage, Save My Marriage Tips Tags: communication, Conflict in Your Marriage, Fixing Your Marriage, listen to your partner needs, love, Marriage Help, post-wedding life, save marriage tips, understanding each other
Identifying major marriage issues and how to deal with them
With the rate of divorce and separations rising with every dawning day, there are many marriage issues that one cannot simply ignore. Ignoring these issues will only work to the quick destruction of the marriage relationship something that will create long lasting heartbreak affects the involved couples. One can, however, be able to mend the relationship progressively by resisting the temptation to ignore these marriage issues when they arise.
To be able to deal with the marriage issues amicably, one will have to understand what they are and the impact they have on the relationship. It is always effective when you are fighting an enemy you know rather than beating your punches against the air. There are many marriage issues as outlined below, but the truth of the matter is that every marriage is unique, just as every couple is unique.
one of the many challenges that couples have in a marriage is with communication
- One of the main marriage issues dogging many couples today is the issue of communication. This can be said to be a result of great dynamics between the husbands and wives as they are created. Men are generally the “quieter” lot, while women have a lot to say concerning life and issues. It is unfortunate that many couples do not know how to handle these dynamics, leading to a whole lot of marriage issues. A couple must learn the best way to communicate with each other if the marriage is to work. Husbands should learn how to listen to their wives more as the wives learn how to handle the personality of the husband.
Learn to forgive in order to help resolving your marriage issues
- Some marriage issues today are a result of lack of forgiveness. While couples should mature more and develop some positive traits progressively, it is bad to expect your spouse to be perfect. Issues that have been solved and discussed should be let go of and not revisited again. Avoid rehearsing your spouse’s mistakes at a later date after they have been solved.
Lack of money another source that creating lots of marriage issues and creates clashed in a relationship
- Money is another source of grave marriage issues today. Many marriages have crumbled and couples parted way simply because they could not agree on matters to do with finances. Some argue on the way money is spent, while others stress, since they feel like what they have is not enough. Couples should plan their finances together and avoid trying to live beyond their means. This will help in easing the pressure on the marriage and this will definitely put a lot of marriage issues to bed. Talk about your finances freely and not only on how to spend, but also how you earn the money that you need.
Your marriage issues it’s your privet issues no need let other to interfere in your relationship
- Avoid allowing other people to come between you as a couple. In-laws and friends can be a source of many marriage issues and the space they are allowed to have in your marriage should be very minimal. While you cannot shut them out completely, you should know what to let in from them as well as how to filter their words and influence on either of you. They are good, but remember this is not their marriage, it’s yours.
There are dozens of other marriage issues which, if not handled carefully, could lead to divorce or separation, a route that you would not want to travel. That, which you cannot solve alone, invites other mature couples or professionals to help you.
Categories: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Causes Of Divorce, Causes Of Marital Failure, Challenges Of Interracial Marriages, Common Marital Problems, Common Mistakes Interfaith Couples Make, Keeping Your Marriage, Making Marriage Work, Ways Of Making Marriage Work Tags: Common Marital Problems, Divorce, effects of a happy relationship, Fix Marriage, marriage conflict, marriage difficulties, marriage issues, Relationship Problems
Getting a divorce is not always the best solution. Think it over several times. Instead of visiting your lawyer, why not seek advice from family members or close friends? There might be instances when circumstances look hopeless, but don’t let. Here are some points and advice on how to save a marriage and not consider divorce as an option.
- Learn to face your problems together. Get strength from each other. Develop a deeper respect for each other.
- High expectations from each other may leave you both unsatisfied. Keep your expectations low but your hopes high.
- One of the common issues couples disagree on is finances. Unwise spending, inadequate income, losing a job, and piling debts are hard to deal with especially when they all happen at the same time. Solving this kind of problem entails should be done by discussing it with calmness or for much bigger financial debts, consult with a financial adviser.
- Being married doesn’t mean losing your individuality. You may have relinquished your “single” status when you got married, but you haven’t lost your own life. It will be healthy for the marriage if you spend some time by yourself.
- Laughter may be the best medicine – for an ailing marriage. After a hard day’s work, laugh things off with your spouse. Less breakdowns and tension mean a happier relationship. There’s no quicker way to break a sullen mood than by laughing and having fun with each other.
- Get rid of bitterness, and it will significantly change your outlook in life. Not everything happens according to your will. Unexpected things may happen, and you may not achieve all the things you want for your marriage, but the right mindset and being positive together will do wonders for your relationship. Planning with your spouse and working together on a goal will make things, including disappointments, easier.
- Marriage consists of two heads thinking towards one goal. As the saying goes, two heads are better than one. Doing things together and supporting each other bring you closer and tighten your bond.
- Spending quality time with your spouse by simply talking, reading a book together, watching movies, or dining out will help you rekindle romance when the spark is about to go out.
The idea of filing for a divorce or merely considering it is often suggested by other people. Third parties may become involved, but it always comes down to you and your spouse. It may not be easy to bring things back the way they were, but if you loved each other once and still love each other, then the marriage still stands a chance.
Try anything and do everything to save your marriage. Put a stop on the divorce process. Or it might be too late to turn things back.
Workable suggestions for marriage reconciliation after separation
Family is one of the most important institutions which normally find challenges. There are times when couples are forced to separate due to problems between themselves and this is done for a number of reasons. It is important to work out marriage reconciliation after separation for the sake of peace and the well-being of the whole family. Separation as previously mentioned is done for a number of reasons which include:
- Allowing both parties sometime to cool down and be able to look at the situation soberly.
- To allow the couple to weigh their position in the relationship on an individual level.
- To help the couple decide whether they are interested in settling things amicably.
What to do if one party is not willing to go on with marriage reconciliation after separation
In case the parties are willing to reconcile as many normally do, the couple is able to have a fresh start in the marriage and overcome the various challenges that could have led them to their separation. It is always the hope of all concerned parties that the couple will be able to work out reconciliation after separation and enjoy a happy marriage thereafter. Separation and reconciliation is a process that is double pronged and should be approached with openness. There are various steps that the couple must be willing to take in order for the marriage reconciliation after separation to work well.
Valuable suggestions on the steps to follow to make reconciliation after separation successful
- If marriage reconciliation after separation is to work, the couple must make the decision together. This should not be a decision made by one party on behalf of the other spouse and must not be forced. Even if the decision to separate was made by one party who decided to walk away, the reconciliation will have to involve a joint decision for it to succeed.
- Each spouse must be able to acknowledge the role they played for the problem to arise if marriage reconciliation after separation is to succeed. This must be done without accusations and counter-accusations if the healing process is to begin. The spouses must be willing to approach the process with an open heart and be sincere for the sake of their marriage. Sometimes this will be tough and painful and will require that each partner swallow their pride, but the truth is that it must be done for the marriage reconciliation after separation to work.
- After the acknowledgement of their role, each partner must be willing to ask for forgiveness from the other party. This should be followed by each of them pointing out how they intend to approach things differently in order to relate well.
- Mostly, the problems that caused the separation do not disappear overnight. There is a need to come up with a reconciliation plan, stating a road map to be followed in order for the couple to reconcile. Some of the habits or things that caused the separation might be tough to deal with, but there must be sacrifice and a clear plan on how to do things differently if the marriage reconciliation after separation is to bear fruit. These steps should be reviewed to know whether the couple is succeeding.
- The couple should also consider recommitting themselves to each other and this can be done by repeating the wedding vows as a sign of dedication to the marriage. This should come from the heart.
The marriage reconciliation after separation is not a walk in the park and each spouse must be willing to pay the necessary price.
Incoming search terms:
- reconciliation after separation
- reconciling after separation
- how to reconcile after separation
- marriage reconciliation
- reconciliation marriage after separation
- reconcile marriage after separation
- marriage reconciliation plan
- reconcile after separation
- how to reconcile a marriage after separation
- reconciling marriage after separation
Categories: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Causes Of Divorce, Causes Of Marital Failure, Challenges Of Interracial Marriages, Commitment, Common Marital Problems, Common Mistakes Interfaith Couples Make, Dos and Don'ts for Interracial Married Couples Tags: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Common Marital Problems, Divorce, Marriage reconciliation after separation, Relationship Problems
Interesting Ways of Restoring Trust in a Marriage
The value of restoring trust in a marriage
Understanding the essence of trust: First step in restoring trust in a marriage
Trust gives freedom to an individual in ultimately dealing with others. It lets go of one’s inner self to be ready to share or take part of the others’ life, thus giving them the right to be involved. You become free from concerns, doubts and other negative emotions towards other people, enabling you to fully commit and understand one another without establishing a wall in between or hiding and over-protecting oneself.
Once you and your spouse discuss and provide time to analyse the essence of trust, the feelings for each other will be mutual, restoring trust in a marriage.
Earning trust: Second step in restoring trust in a marriage
One can receive trust from others, yet it is not given instantly and unconditionally; an individual must initially prove and deserve to earn it.
How can you insist your spouse trust you if you have not delivered on your promises? Or when you have
been harsh when your spouse admits a fault? Trust must come and commence on oneself before expecting others to give it to you, once both of you acknowledge each side, trust will grow gradually in a relationship.
Being true to your spouse: Third step in in restoring trust in a marriage
Truth hurts, but is constantly better than telling lies to your spouse’s face; therefore one must be careful and secure what you have, through avoiding factors that may destroy it; like having an affair, or deception. Many relationships and marriages have been saved for the reason that both couples agreed to maintain honesty with each other even when it involved painful truths.
Giving up is not a solution: Final step in restoring trust in a marriage
Once trust had been destroyed, the experience from it is painful and might also be so traumatic that one can’t move on easily nor may commit again. It may even cause one to withdraw from loving.
Although trust is fragile like a crystal, it can always be restored by means of putting in much effort and attention to find a solution. But bear in mind, apologising is only the beginning of establishing and in regaining trust; one must be serious in making changes and in assuring that the damage will never happen again.
Incoming search terms:
- restoring trust in marriage
- restoring trust in a marriage
Categories: Can A Marriage Be Saved?, Causes Of Divorce, Common Marital Problems, Developing Healthy Relationships, Getting Married, Healthy Marriage Tips, Inside The Rut Of Marriage, Keys To A Successful Marriage, Let's Go Together, Making Marriage Work, Marriage Tips For Newlyweds, Overcoming An Affair, Tips For A Successful Marriage, Tips On How To Avoid Stress And Disappointment, Ways Of Making Marriage Work Tags: conflicts in your marriage, learn about your partner, love affair, marriage advice, Save My Marriage, Ways Of Making Marriage Work
Tips on How to Fix Marriage After Trust is Gone
Trust is one of the most essential elements in marriage. It needs to be nurtured for it to grow and make the relationship stronger. It should be present in every relationship. If trust is absent then the marriage is at its worst.
Imagine yourself in a relationship where there is no trust. You will be anxious all the time. Every time you are not with your partner, doubts will eat you. It can consume you. Your character or behavior can change and the relationship will turn sour. It can also affect your daily routine which is unhealthy. Living a life that is full of doubts is a sorrowful life.
However, trying to fix the marriage after it has been broken is not impossible. It would need a lot of time and effort to go through this trying time. Bringing back trust is not an easy thing to do, you can’t just sit back and relax. You can’t pay someone to fix it for you. It needs both of you and your partner to willingly do it. Both should decide to correct what has been done wrong to the relationship.
To Fix A Marriage After Trust is Gone requires the BOTH of YOU !
The first tip to fix marriage after breaking the trust of your partner is forgiveness. The severity of the hurt can be a factor on how long it will take to heal. But letting go of past hurts and faults is one way to rebuild your relationship with your spouse. Move on, and start a new. And do not bring it back, because if you do, it’s a sign that you have not totally forgiven your partner. This is not healthy in a marriage. So, take the time to heal, then forgive and then let go. In this way you will be able to bridge the gap in the relationship.
Another tip to help you is talking to your spouse about the problem. It may take a lot of talks to get the hang of things and restore the broken bond. Just be patient and listen to your partner. Talk seriously and calmly. Make sure that you meant what you said, so your partner will know that you are sincere and you can earn back the lost trust.
Spend quality time with your spouse. This is also another way of fixing marriage after the trust is broken. Both of you should willingly decide to make time with each other. Togetherness is the key to tighten the bond. If more time is spent with each other then most likely the relationship will get stronger.
And finally, try not to be skeptical. It is a given that once trust is broken, then the affected partner will be anxious every time their spouse is not around. So help yourself to be confident with your spouse. It is unhealthy to be too suspicious on your partner all the time. Try to be reasonable enough, to avoid any arguments that will lead back to distress and disappointments.
Fixing A Marriage After Trust is Gone is possible so why not give it a go ?
Therefore, even if the trust is broken there are still some ways that will help you get through the hard times. Mending your marriage is never too late. It is not impossible too. So do your best to fix your marriage even after the trust is gone as you can always regain it.
Incoming search terms:
- how to fix trust issues in a marriage
- how to fix broken trust in a marriage
- when trust is gone in a marriage
- when trust is gone in a relationship