Say I Love You In Many Ways
How many ways I love you
Saying “I love you” to your partner at least once a day does wonders to your marriage; healing rifts, easing tensions, bridging gaps, or simply making your relationship more exciting. “Saying” I love you ironically doesn’t only involve words. The cliche, “Action speaks louder than words,” is best interpreted in a marriage. Although verbally expressing your love to your spouse is important, you can very well say “I love you” even without speaking.
To express How many ways I love you. You should do more than talk.
• Write love quotes to your spouse. Leave them under his or her pillow or mug, or in his or her pocket.
• Every now and then, grant his or her wish. Act like a bridge towards his or her dream.
• When he or she is talking, listen!
• Be like an angel from above to him or her.
• Surprise him or her with gifts. Don’t wait for your anniversary to pamper him or her.
• Share your feelings.
• Try to be pleasant always.
• Dance with your spouse.
• Do his or her chores.
• Plan and cook meals together.
• When you talk, hold his or her hand.
There are many more ways to show How many ways I love you to your partner.